Not that I plan on checking out anytime soon, however, here is a list of 10 places I want to visit before I die.
1. I would like to visit Hawaii.
2. You might think I’m crazy but I want to start in Chicago and take Route 66 (such as it is, detours and all) to California. I’ve been on bits and pieces out west a ways and I loved all the little touristy places along the way.
3. Alaska baby! Nuff said.
4. A cruise of some kind…on an ocean liner…preferably one that doesn’t sink. No Titanic for me.
5. A tour of the New England states would be lovely. I’m thinking Cape Cod and Maine (in July or August of course) and other picturesque little sea towns.
6. Okay I’m heading out of the states now, feeling a little intimidated, however, I’d like a tour of the must-see sights in Europe…with a group of trusted, loved and (preferably) friends who have gone before me to light a path. I have a friend who wants to do a 150 mile walking tour of England in 2016. I might be in…just saying.
7. I’m going to stretch this a bit but I really must live on the beach…in Florida, quite south for one winter of my life, though I fell in love with Amelia Island, but it’s too far north.
8. I would quite like to drive down the Pacific coastline as far north as I can go to the very south, stateside, of course.
9. I would like to take a riverboat cruise. Not sure where this would start or finish.
10. Actually, I could go on and on. There are tons of places I would love to visit before I die.
Where is the one place you would most like to visit?
Leave a Reply