1. Everything was brand spanking new, baby!
2. The close proximity (1.8 miles) to my brother-in-law and sister-in-law’s house!
3. Uh…I got nothing.
How about: 10 Things I Like About Living in a House
1. It’s not an apartment.
2. It’s a house.
3. I can see outside from everyroom.
4 I can watch my son mow the grass.
5. I can park right by my door.
6. I can plant flowers in the yard.
7. I can take the trash out in less than a minute instead of the 5 minute walk to the dumpster. Although I must admit, it was entertaining watching people ride by with bags of trash hanging off their cars on the way to the dumpster.
8. It just feels normal.
9. I can get my stuff out of storage.
I0. It’s a house…worth repeating.
Leave a Reply