I have been nominated for the Liebster Award. Thank you so much to AJ over at One Part Joy, One Part Circus.
Facts of the Liebster Award:The Liebster Award’s origins are pretty much a mystery. Bloggers nominate other bloggers that have 200 or less followers. It’s basically a “Hey, that’s a sweet little blog you’ve got there. Here’s an award!” You can’t just accept the award. You have to play by the (ever changing) rules and pay it forward. Then you can put the award on your blog for all to see.ard-award-and-so-it-begins.html#more
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you. (My 11 questions for each of the 11 nominated blogs are near the bottom of this post!)
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate. (At the very bottom of this post you will find the links!)
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog. (see the intro of this post!)
11 Questions from AJ…
1. Toilet paper: wadded or folded? Folded, of course!
2. Would you rather listen to your kids fight or listen to someone scrape their nails on a chalkboard? I’ll take the kids fighting.
3. Would you ever unfriend someone off of Facebook? I have. Why? Because I really didn’t know them.
4. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten? Mud pies when I was a kid. Would you eat it again? Nah.
5. Thanksgiving or Christmas? Both!
6. Could you live without your cell phone for a day? Nope A month? Nope A year? Nope
7. Your favorite t.v. show (can be on Netflix)? I don’t watch t.v. these days. I like reruns of Dick Van Dyke, My Three Sons, Leave it to Beaver…old shows.
8. Mexican or Italian? eh…Mexican.
9. Your favorite type of music? Christian and 70s Rock Why? Christian is uplifting, and I grew up on classic rock.
10. Best moment in your life? When I finally became a mother.
11. Something that really makes you laugh? My sons when they get in their comedy mode, or my fellow band members when they’re on a roll.
My 11 questions
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What is your favorite season?
3. Most memoriable vacation?
4. Name one goal for your blog?
5. Your favorite color?
6. Do you prefer a party with friends, or to curl up in front of a fire and read?
7. The name of your first best friend?
8. Item you can’t live without?
9. Any wedding day bloopers?
10. Do prefer to live in the ciity or the country?
11. Do you live in your dream home?