Stumble Upon is an interesting place to spend time. You can choose a category and click on Stumble and let it take you where it may. I ran across a list while stumbling called: Things to Never Forget. I didn’t agree with all of the things on the list so I deleted a few and entitled this post 21 Things to Never Forget. Since the author is “Unknown” I figured it was safe to publish here. I added a few of my owncomments.
This list also reminds me of another post I wrote called Ultimate Gift. This post was based on the book written by Jim Stovall.
1. Never laugh at anyone’s dreams.
2. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt, but it’s the only way to live life completely.
3. Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something.I sometimes forget this…
4. Don’t overlook life’s small joys while searching for big ones. It’s the small things that matter most.
5. Don’t think expensive equipment will make up for lack of talent or practice. This one made me laugh out loud!
6. Do the right thing, regardless of what others think.
7. Judge people from where they stand, not from where you stand. I say don’t judge others at all. But if you do decide to judge, walk in their shoes first.
8. Life will sometimes give you a magical moment. Savor it.
9. Don’t confuse comfort with happiness or wealth with success.
10. Be the first to forgive. Forgiveness is a gift, first to yourself and then to others.
11. Spend some time alone.
12. Be an original. If that means being a little eccentric, so be it.
13. Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
14. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
15. Watch your attitude. It’s the first thing people notice about you.
16. Remember that the more you know, the less you fear. I have found this to be true, especially when thinking about the future.
17. Remember that how you say something is just as important as what you say.
18. Don’t think you can fill an emptiness in your heart with money. Or anything or anyone else. Heart issues are simply that…heart issues.
19. Remember that the shortest way to travel anywhere is to have good company with you.
20. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
21. Never risk what you can’t afford to lose. I would also add never loan what you can’t afford to lose.