I am a collector of quotes as I’ve mentioned before. I found a few that I wanted to share as I was perusing the internet , thus sad quotes about love. What are your thoughts? Do they resonate with you? Are they true? Do you have any to add?
I have a feeling that some are lyrics from songs or lines from a poem. Doesn’t matter though, I’ve useslyrics a time or two myself.
1. It’s terrible to lose someone we love, but it’s even worse to lose ourselves while loving them.
2. We have to hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain, because all of life’s lessons are taught through pain.
3. Just because someone desires you, doesn’t mean they value you.
4. Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy.
5. Being with someone who doesn’t love you isn’t called loyalty, it’s called stupidity.
6. People say never give up, but sometimes giving up is the best option because you realize you’re just wasting your time.
7. The wrong person will never give you what you want, but they’ll make sure they get what they want from you.
8. Sometimes you have to let people go because they’re toxic to you. Let them go because they take and take and leave you empty.
9. Sometimes we create our own heartbreaks through expectation.
10. You not wanting me was the beginning of me wanting myself.
11. You left without a reason, so please don’t come back with an excuse.
12. Never run back to whatever broke you.
13. If you don’t let your past die, your past won’t let you live.
14. One day you’re going to wake up and realize that you should have tried.
Leave a Reply