Life is an interesting thing. Something to be contemplated for sure. Here are a few thoughts on life.
- Breathe in the future, breathe out the past. No matter where you are or what you’re going through, remember to keep moving forward. You can’t change the past. Let it go.
- Life CAN be simple. You get to choose. Do the next right thing and take it one day at a time.
- Let others take you as you are, or not at all. This doesn’t mean you have a license to act any way you want. Well, you can though that may not be what’s best for your relationships. The bottom line is this: don’t change to become what someone else wants or expects you to be.
- Don’t be the person you used to be. If you are reading this then you’ve experienced hurt. Things happen to us all. If you’re smart, you’ll learn the lessons taught and let your spirit soar.
- Everything that happens helps you grow, if you let it. I read these words recently: Let hope anchor you in the possibility that this is not the end of your story. Changes will eventually bring you to peaceful shores if you agree to go.
- Do not educate yourself to become rich, educate yourself to develop into the person you were created to be. If you follow this path, then your life will be truly blessed.
- Be positive. The power of positive thinking is an amazing thing. Tips From Dale Carnegie is good stuff.
- Tend to your relationships. They need time and attention to grow.
- Sometimes you have to let a person go so they can grow. If you truly love someone, you will let them make their own choices and live with the results. This is called growth. It’s also called love.
- Sometimes you have to let go of the good to experience the great. It’s a fact. You have to make room in your life for better things. That may mean letting go of things are good.
- Happily ever after may not come close to the beauty of new beginnings. Only you can decide.
Do you have any thoughts on life you’d like to share?